– The group overnight sailing tour is a 2 day , 2 nights tour going from Hvar to Vis and back –
Day 1: Hvar – Green cave – Stiniva bay – Komiža town
• Meeting point ( Hvar adventure office ) – 9:30 am
• Start from Hvar – 10 am
• Arrival at the Green cave – 12 am
• Lunch at Budikovac bay – 1:30 pm
• Arrival at the Stiniva bay – 3 pm
• Arrival at Komiža town – 7 pm
• Free time at Komiža
• Dinner on the boat or in a restaurant in Komiža
Day 2: Komiža town – Blue cave – Vis town – Pakleni islands
• Breakfast on board in Komiža
• Free time in Komiža for 1 hour
• Start from Komiža – 10am
• Arrival at the Blue Cave – 11:00 am
• Arrival at Vis town – 2:30 pm
• Free time for Lunch at Vis or on board
• Arrival at Pakleni islands – 5 pm
• Free time in Vinogradišće bay for swimming, bar and dinner
• Overnight on an anchor at Pakleni Islands
Price: 315 euro per cabin (two person cabin) per day
The price includes:
• Lunch on the first day
• Breakfast on the second day
• Snorkeling equipment
• Blue cave tickets
The price does not include:
• Dinner in Komiža on the first day
• Lunch and Dinner on the second day (either on board or in a restaurant)
The available boats are:
1. Three cabin mono hull sailing boat – Gib Sea 37.
2. Three cabin + two bathrooms monohull – Elan 40.
3. Four cabin mono hull sailing boat – Benetteau Oceanis 423.
4. Four cabin mono hull sailing boat – Salona 45 Race.
Hvar – Sailing starts from Hvar harbor overviewing the old center of the city and passing the Paklinski Island archipelago. The Pakleni Islands, the name is popularly translated as Hells’ islands (Pakleni: hellish), but it originally derives from paklina, an archaic word, from which pakleni too is derived, that means “tar”, and in this case refers to the pine resin once used to coat ships that was harvested on these islands, offer excellent sailing, and our local skipper will expertly guide you round the most picturesque islands.
Green cave – the Green Cave is absolutely gorgeous and spacious, the depth varies from 3 to 5 meters, so the boat can get in which is allowing you to jump into the sea right from inside the cave. You can once again take advantage of the snorkeling equipment we have on board and explore the sea bottom of the cave. The green color of the cave, based on which the cave got its name, is due to the green algae growing on the ceiling and the walls of the cave reflecting down into the sea. The legend of the cave states that if you dive through the beam of light you will live one hundred years
Budikovac – It is a perfect paradise on Earth for anyone looking for a peaceful spot to enjoy in. As the island is secluded from the popular tourist destinations it usually means that you will not find many people there. The shallow lagoon provides moments of ultimate relaxation and enjoyment.
Komiža town-The first mention of the town of Komiža is found in a document dating back to the second half of the 12th century.Komiža has a strong fishing tradition, which can be seen today in its Fishermen’s Museum, which is unique in Croatia. It’s located in the historical Venetian tower along the sea front. Inside, you will find traditional fishing equipment. The replica of the traditional Komiža vessel, called gajeta falkuša, was exhibited at the 1998 World Fair in Lisbon, Portugal, as a symbol of Croatia’s nautical legacy.Every year in Komiza, the 6th of December, the holiday of Saint Nicholas, the patron saint of travellers, sailors and fishermen, is also celebrated as the Day of the town of Komiža. A votive wooden boat is burned in front of the parish church.
Vis town – Pakleni islands
For booking sailing tour fill in contact for or sent e-mail to: email@example.com